Netgear Genie Setup Wizard is that interface for Netgear Extender installation. You can access the Netgear Genie setup wizard via an internet browser on your laptop or computer. Once you done with the installation of Netgear extender connect your devices with the extender network and enjoy fast internet connectivity everywhere at your home or office where you want.
When you connect the extender to network and open any web browser in your computer or laptop, it will automatically takes you to the Netgear Genie Smart Setup Page. But sometime when you open a web browser, it opens nothing but a new window.
If you are getting the same issue, then do not panic. Just add the default San Salvador www mywifiext net setup web address in the address bar of the web browser. If you are again getting the same issue, then it is advisable to recheck the entered web address. Because wrongly entered url can take you another web page or create issue. When you successfully connected with Netgear Genie Smart Setup Wizard, and then follow the simple steps given below:
- Connect to Netgear_Ext wireless network.
- Now Netgear genie will scan for the available networks.
- Once the scanning is done, the genie will display a list of existing wifi networks within the range.
- Select the network name that you want to extend.
- If the network has enabled wireless security function, you need to enter the password.
- When the extender start connecting with the router, a message will prompt on the screen to change the wifi setting of your extender.
- If you don’t want to change your extender setting, then click on continue button.
- Now you will see a new screen. When it occurs, it means your computer has automatically disconnected from the wireless network.
- It is advisable to cross check the setting to make sure that they are correct.
- Connect to your extender network once again.
- Finally, close the genie setup page by clicking on finish button.
Got an issue, while following these steps of Netgear Genie Setup Wizard, then feel free to contact My WiFi Ext Fix experts.