Fiberglass also is known as glass wool is made out of bounding silica and fiber glasses together with the assistant of fluxing agents. It's super useful and a lot more efficient compared to other insulating materials. We'll talk about a few reasons as to why you should use it:
- Installation – even if you wish to start installing the insulating material by yourself, it is quite a possibility and in fact very simple, as it's very light weighted, especially in comparison to mineral wool. Also, since it's limp it's quite easy to adjust and fit.
- Perishability – now, in case you're in search of a sustainable option, glass wool is your best choice. It's made from 80% recyclable materials and is resistant to any kind of mould. As the environmental conditions are one of the major considerable factors it's important to select the right insulating material for your needs.
- Soundproofing – when it comes down to soundproofing, glass wool is again one of the most preferable choices. Irrespective of it being less dense compared to mineral wool it still prevents sound to travel through.
- Resistance to fire – by now I'm pretty sure you are quite aware by now that glass wool is a noncombustible material, and so catching fire is completely out of the question. It has amazing heat resistance.
- Withstand high amounts of moisture – glass wool does not dampen almost never, and is highly resistant to moisture. Glass wool is usually used to wrap around ac shafts.
- Cost-efficient – it'll fit anybody's budget. It's quite cheap and one of the most easily available insulating materials. It's a decent 20% cheaper than mineral wool.
You should not be having second thought as to which insulator you should be installing especially if you're looking for glass wool heat insulation. Just search the intern for the best.