No doubt, indoor plants require little amount of water and light for its growth and survival. Indoor plants are also known to improve the beauty of home’s interior along with benefits to the environment. However, when it comes to cleaning these indoor plants, one needs to be careful. Why careful? It is due to different cleaning techniques are involved depending on the type. If you’re wondering how you can also clean your indoor plant, follow these tips.
- Learn the Type of Indoor Plant – Before you start cleaning your indoor plant, make sure you are aware of the type first. Cleaning procedures are different depending on the type of the indoor plant you got.
- Consider Using Cosmetic Products – Once you’ve figured out the type of the plant, the next step is to start cleaning your indoor plant by using cosmetic products. For instance; clean the leaves of your plant by using something like a feather duster. If you cannot get your hands on the feather duster, you may want to use a child tooth brush as an alternative.
- Don’t be Stupid using Stupid Products – Some owners are known to use products like oil or milk in the early days while cleaning their indoor plants. It would really stupid if you use such products as these products are known to cause pores to form even more. Instead of such products, try using non-detergent soap for cleaning so that the pores don’t keep forming.
Contacting wedding plant hire will allow you to learn more indoor plant cleaning tips.
Are you an event manager or decorator? Don’t you ever feel paper decorations and plastic tablecloths feel insufficient at times? Of course! You can take the decorum to a higher level of beauty for impressing the guests. And you can do that by adding these beautiful green friends considered best for events
- Nueva Italia de Ruiz Peace Lilly: Using pots of this flowering plant will add brightness to the occasion. It is a perfect plant for events due to its deep green leaves and attractive white flowers.
- where to buy accutane Weeping Fig: These standing floor plants are just an amazing add-on to a well-lit area. These can gracefully accent the walkway, tableside, and entrance. Besides, you can also use them to brighten empty corners.
- Janet Craig: Are you planning a get-together but got a cramped and tiny space? You will likely have space for essential decorations only. So, before adding any cardboard welcomes on tables, prefer using Janet Craig. It will improve the air quality, remove toxins, and make the small space feel better.
- Foxtail Palm: The biggest palms on the list are the best choice if you are considering rental hires. When used in an event, these can add beautiful sights, a tropical feel for the occasion, or frame a welcoming staging place.
- White Bird of Paradise: Interior architects and designers like this bird (I mean plant). The beautiful floor plant with big leaves makes a dramatic decorum, giving you the feeling of being in a paradise.
Since events don’t go on forever, buying plants for every occasion doesn’t seem feasible. In such a case, you can opt for plant hire for events to meet your needs while saving costs and effort.