It's extremely frustrating to realize your cargo arrives with compensation. However natural to become angry or keep feeling frustrated, which will not do any aid.
You will need to take necessary actions immediately, since the longer you let days pass without doing anything regarding your damaged shipment, the longer it would be difficult for you to be prosperous on your claim. Therefore, It would be best to take help from the top freight companies, You can even get help from the Freight forwarder’s directory in Brazil.
Here are what you have to do as soon as you've received damaged freight cargo.
1. Maintain the bundle of your dispatch, anything that's damaged, along with the seals. All these are important to record its condition once you receive it. Documenting it via a movie is also a fantastic idea.
2. File a claim against the freight forwarding company responsible for your cargo.
3. Request for a shipment inspection to be conducted by your freight forwarding agents.
4. Speak to your insurance carrier and notify them about your cargo and ask how you'd obtain insurance for this.
5. Give supporting documentation to your claim. Provide invaluable information that will help identify your cargo, things like the amount of the motor vehicle that delivered to you the cargo date of origin, freight invoice number, date of delivery, amount, and description of this cargo supplied by your freight forwarding agents.
6. Make certain there's a comprehensive description of the harm mentioned, a list of products, price, weight, or volume (as important ), the calculated discharge worth, or the paychecks allowance.
7. The specific quantity of your damaged shipment has to be mentioned in the claim. If you're not sure of the sum, it isn't advised that you give a quote.