Windows Installer error comes in all sorts of shapes, and most likely caused by one type of problem on your system. We have found that despite this continuous error will be difficult to remedy there is a set of steps that can be used to correct problems in the most effective way.
This tutorial will detail what you should do to fix the problem you are experiencing. If you have any problem with your ‘fixed windows’ (which is also known as ‘fasta fönster’ in the Swedish language) then there are various services provider services online.
Why the Windows Error Show?
These errors are caused by three possible problems:
- WI will have an error with the file or setting.
- Windows will have registry errors.
- Your PC will be infected with some sort of virus.
How to Fix Windows Error?
1) Use the “Windows Installer Cleanup Utility” – This software is used to scan through your computer and get rid of one of the potential problems that Windows Installer possible. Although officially discontinued by Microsoft, Windows Cleanup utility is great for repairing all sorts of potential problems with your PC.
You can do this by downloading the version of Windows Installer Cleanup Utility from the Internet, install and then let it clear up one problem that you would have in your system.
2) Clean out Malware/Virus on Your PC – the next step is to clean the virus alone that Windows may have. This can be done by downloading effective virus removal applications to your system and then let it fix any of the problems that your PC may have. It often happens that the virus will infect your computer, and constantly causing your PC to run slower as a result.
3) Fix Registry of Windows – the last step is to clean the registry of your PC, which is a huge database that stores important information and settings for Windows systems.