Are you an event manager or decorator? Don’t you ever feel paper decorations and plastic tablecloths feel insufficient at times? Of course! You can take the decorum to a higher level of beauty for impressing the guests. And you can do that by adding these beautiful green friends considered best for events
- Peace Lilly: Using pots of this flowering plant will add brightness to the occasion. It is a perfect plant for events due to its deep green leaves and attractive white flowers.
- Weeping Fig: These standing floor plants are just an amazing add-on to a well-lit area. These can gracefully accent the walkway, tableside, and entrance. Besides, you can also use them to brighten empty corners.
- Janet Craig: Are you planning a get-together but got a cramped and tiny space? You will likely have space for essential decorations only. So, before adding any cardboard welcomes on tables, prefer using Janet Craig. It will improve the air quality, remove toxins, and make the small space feel better.
- Foxtail Palm: The biggest palms on the list are the best choice if you are considering rental hires. When used in an event, these can add beautiful sights, a tropical feel for the occasion, or frame a welcoming staging place.
- White Bird of Paradise: Interior architects and designers like this bird (I mean plant). The beautiful floor plant with big leaves makes a dramatic decorum, giving you the feeling of being in a paradise.
Since events don’t go on forever, buying plants for every occasion doesn’t seem feasible. In such a case, you can opt for plant hire for events to meet your needs while saving costs and effort.